Date/Time: January 24, 2023 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Deconstructing your organization’s ESG Targets to establish key efficiency indicators and setting milestones might be troublesome. It requires the help of a number of stakeholders and departments to completely perceive the issue, suggest targets, and monitor progress in the direction of them. Including one other layer of complexity is coordinating with stakeholders from outdoors of your group, particularly within the worth chain.
Be a part of ISN, the worldwide chief in contractor and provider administration, to listen to the significance of monitoring ESG metrics all through the worth chain, the right way to leverage expertise to trace progress and greatest practices on integrating ESG expectations throughout the group.
- Perceive the significance of monitoring ESG metrics all through the worth chain
- Determine potential obstacles and the right way to overcome them
- Hear what best-in-class organizations count on from their contracts and suppliers
- Find out how actually sustainable companies account for all three parts of ESG and embrace metrics for knowledge monitoring in every
- John Davies, Senior VP, Senior Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Joe Schloesser, Vice President, ISN
- Ryan Rodriguez, CSP, ISN
- Waler Haug, Senior ESG Specialist, ISN
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we’ll e-mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, accessible to you on-demand after the dwell webcast.